3.18.2008

Just lucky, I guess...

Last night I actually went to FHE. Our group crashed another group's St. Patrick's Day party. I was pressured into a drinking contest (cream soda - which, might I mention because it's worth mentioning, is the most disgusting flavored pop ever made). Everyone was gathered around, cheering us on. More cream soda rolled down my chin and onto the carpet than into my stomach. At one point I yelled, "Just give up!" at the other girl. And then I tied for first place. Mind you, it was only me and the other girl, but I still tied for first. The two of us went into the bathroom and burped for about 30 seconds before we rejoined the party. Anyway, not bad for my first time, eh?

3 comments:

Mel said...

This reminds me of the rootbeer bongs I talked my friends into doing. WORST IDEA OF ALL TIME!
and creme soda is the BEST

emilie s. d. p. said...

Good job, this whole story cracks me up, I guess you know what state your in when you have drinking contests with soda pop.
...and cream soda is the best.

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

i really hate cream soda and it seems like everyone loves it so i'm glad you think its disgusting too.