I miss you!
Hey, did you take those David A. picks... I hear that was crazy. Ha.Thanks for commenting on my blog.
DANG GIRL... How awesome is this entry? :) Yep, I love him and I think he will be extremely successful ...even though America didn't vote him through as Idol. Oh well, maybe it's a hidden blessing for him. :(How are you? What are you up to these day? :)
Hey Em. It's so weird to see people freaking out over him so much! He's in my ward. He has a really cool family, and he's a great kid!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I miss you!
Hey, did you take those David A. picks... I hear that was crazy. Ha.
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
DANG GIRL... How awesome is this entry? :) Yep, I love him and I think he will be extremely successful ...even though America didn't vote him through as Idol. Oh well, maybe it's a hidden blessing for him. :(
How are you? What are you up to these day? :)
Hey Em. It's so weird to see people freaking out over him so much! He's in my ward. He has a really cool family, and he's a great kid!
Post a Comment