last night i had my hair done, during which i chatted it up with the stylist. another customer was getting her hair done in the chair next to me. that customer overheard us talking about kids and asked, "are you both married?" my stylist answered that she was, and before i could answer the lady said, "oh, and you're too young (referring to me), right? i mean, you're what... 19? 20? no, 19?"
i about peed my pants like an excited puppy...
for those of you who don't know (like anyone reads my blog who doesn't know how old i am), i'm 26.
all is vanity. so i'll just say it - my hair looks awesome, and i look 19.
2.11.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
now THAT's some blogger confidence!
wait till you have are pregnant and forget to wear your ring and you look like a knocked up teenager-that's a fun trick to play!
When I first started working back in December at the YMCA a few of the kids asked if I was 30. Now that's depressing. I blame it on the fact that I dress like a librarian.
Let's see a picture of the new haircut too.
When I was 18 and volunteering in the state hospital elementary school, a kid asked if I was 29. He said I'd look my age if I lost a little weight. He had such a way with the ladies.
Post a Comment