3.15.2010

Chile, I was always meant to be with you...



That's me looking into my dad's Xerox machine at his office back in 1985. I had recently turned 3. I look stern, as if I'm wondering what I should do with my life. A year later I was called to "Chili" on a mission.

Funny how some things repeat themselves.

4 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

what? weird...i didn't know they called you to chili at that thing! and that they spelled it like the meaty dish you love.

and yes, you look very stern. now i know where haven gets it. i also love your bangs. that photo is just plain awesome.

maybe next time you're up we can run to kinkos and take zerox photos of the kids.

Kayleen said...

How random is that? I remember getting a "call" in seminary in high school and being disappointed that I didn't get "called" Spanish speaking. As if it had some indication of where I would actually serve... Ha.

Sondra said...

Hey what part of Chile did you serve in? My little brother is serving in Osorno Chile right now!

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

"chili!" haha. i love it.