10.22.2010

Open House

Here are some pics from our Open House in August. You may have seen some on Liz's blog, but for those who haven't...

Keylime-filled cupcakes

Flavored waters

Hand-dipped waffle cones

Homemade ice cream - french vanilla, mango, and pistachio (Nate made it all!)

Nash - After our sealing, Nash ran up to me in the temple and yelled, "Emmy! You're married!"

Haven - I had taken my shoes off during the open house cause they were hurting my feet. While I was talking to someone, Haven quietly came up holding my shoes, placed them on the ground in front of my feet, and watched me as she waited for me to put them on. So cute.

Nate and I danced to "Hazy" by William Fitzsimmons and Rosi Golan

My dad and I

Nate and his mom

Liz, me, and my mom - They did everything (sans ice cream) for the open house. Everything. Food, decorations, invites, clean-up. They were bomb.

Deborah and I after everyone left. Deborah stepped in last minute to help with a batch of cupcakes. I had woken up the night before to go potty and knocked over a tray in the darkness. She also helped decorate. I like this shot cause you can see the bustle on my dress.

Thanks to everyone who came!

No comments: