12.13.2007

To: Liz (and the other two who might read this)


I'm moving to Salt Lake! Since I will be living with one of maybe three people who know I have a blog, this may seriously destroy my motivation to write. So, Liz, I guess you will just have to blog me into your next post. See you in a few weeks!

5 comments:

AlexisTexas said...

what is going on? i feel so left out since i'm not moving to slc along with everyone these days! miss you! are you moving in with liz?

{lizzythebotanist} said...

ali-don't pretend i didn't tell you (did i forget to tell you?-so much going on...)

em-keep your own blog-you'll need it to vent when you start living with nash-the one-year-old teething insomniac monster

Emilie May said...

yes, moving in with liz... and nash, the one-year-old teething insomniac monster, as she calls him.

emilie s. d. p. said...

Work sucks without you :o)

Wendy said...

Add me to the list of people "Gazing" at your blog!!

Wendy Callan Burke