so you're the neighborhoood cat lady? is that what you're telling me?
You're a total stray magnet! Animals know a good human when they see one...When are we gonna hang? Summer is almost over!
I think I'm the only other person who posts about cats. The Long-John cat is hilarious.For more stupid cats: icanhascheezburger.com
Wow, you sure know how to attract them. If I was a cat, I'd want to live in your neighborhood!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so you're the neighborhoood cat lady? is that what you're telling me?
You're a total stray magnet! Animals know a good human when they see one...
When are we gonna hang? Summer is almost over!
I think I'm the only other person who posts about cats. The Long-John cat is hilarious.
For more stupid cats: icanhascheezburger.com
Wow, you sure know how to attract them. If I was a cat, I'd want to live in your neighborhood!!!
Post a Comment