8.28.2008

My name is Emilie, and I Attract Negative Energy With My Car

I woke up today with Bon Jovi in my head. "Shot to the heart (blah blah blah blah) You give love a bad name!"

I came home from Florida to find that my car had been shot.

It was shot!

SHOT
!

Detective Lawrence called me with an update - no leads so case closed.

Unbelievable...

Liz just asked what I was blogging about, and I said, "Oh nothing. Some people who read my blog don't read yours (she blogged about my car), so I'm telling them my car was stolen."

Knock on wood.

2 comments:

Mel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA Kelly and I should get in our bandit gear and help that along...

Kayleen said...

Dude, for real... You have the worst luck with cars ever. I'm sorry it was shot. Better than stolen, don't curse yourself! Did you have an awesome time in Miami?