i think you should quit it on the blog's 1st year anniversary. much more ironic, with the celebration of its first year of life and all. at least post about your needy kitty some more.
Hey...u can't quit, how else am i going to keep track of all my nieces and nephews and what they are up too. please keep it up...im begging on my hands and knees....lol okay well maybe not that dramatic. But I just started and am really enjoying keeping up with you all. please please please
7 comments:
boo! pun intended. are you kidding me? please keep blogging, if only just for me.
Halloween's not even for another month.
i think you should quit it on the blog's 1st year anniversary. much more ironic, with the celebration of its first year of life and all. at least post about your needy kitty some more.
Lame. I like reading your blog. I love the monster mash, now what would I have done without that post...
Are you coming to Car's Sunday, or what?
Hey...u can't quit, how else am i going to keep track of all my nieces and nephews and what they are up too. please keep it up...im begging on my hands and knees....lol okay well maybe not that dramatic. But I just started and am really enjoying keeping up with you all. please please please
see you in real life Em!!
Post a Comment