10.13.2008

Chiming Tone.mid [1K]

I received a phone call from Nash a bit ago. The conversation went something as follows:

Nash: Nusco oyshco oyscho.
Me: Hi, Nash! What was that?
Nash: Oyscho dada... (continues babbling and then erupts into laughter)
Me: Was that funny? Ok! Bye, bye!
Nash: Bye bye!

Earlier today when my phone rang, Grandma observed, "It sounds like Tinklebell!"
"Tinkle?" I replied. She just smiled obliviously and poured herself a glass of milk.
"Like she can't hold it?" I continued.
Ten second pause... Grandma erupted into laughter.

The evolution of conversation... from toddlers to the elderly. I'm somewhere in the middle.

I just ate a chocolate muffin and attempted to catch a tiny lizard that will inevitably starve to death in this massive, bug-less house. Do lizards eat muffins?

Oh, Florida! Oh, Florida!

4 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

good post! oyscho oyscho.

naomi said...

i'm so jealous you're in florida with The Grandma Martin

Kayleen said...

love the post. So cute that Nash called you, don't you love it? It doesn't even matter than you can't understand what they're saying, it's just fun to hear their little voices!
Um, so May is only 6 1/2 months away. I'm counting for different reasons than you, but dang! Less than 7 MONTHS! ;)

Mel said...

I second Naomi's post! You left us behind!!!