I went up to Sundance last night to see a movie with a few friends. I went a few years ago and saw Fez from That 70's Show, the Harry Potter owl, and Tarrence Howard. This year, however, turned out to be much more exciting. I saw -

- Billy Bob Thornton, Tea Leoni, and "Andy" from the Office. (I promise. It's them. Just tiny.) This is during the Q&A afterwards. I feel like Mike in Adventures in Babysitting - So Cool.
2 comments:
wait you didn't mention Andy Bernard!!! I love him!!
I went to this little university called Cornell, ever hear of it?
Hey Em! You should come with us to lunch next time. We just started doing it and we decided we'll do it the third Saturday of every month. We'll switch off going closer to Provo & Salt Lake. Put it on your calendar!
Post a Comment