
I'm in a new club. ENFJ. Other members include Oprah, Pope John Paul II, Abe Lincoln, and Johnny Depp.
"In whatever field they choose, Teachers consider people their highest priority, and they instinctively communicate personal concern and a willingness to become involved. Warmly outgoing, and perhaps the most expressive of all the types, Teachers are remarkably good with language, especially when communicating in speech, face to face. And they do not hesitate to speak out and let their feelings be known. Bubbling with enthusiasm, Teachers will voice their passions with dramatic flourish, and can, with practice, become charismatic public speakers. This verbal ability gives Teachers a good deal of influence in groups, and they are often asked to take a leadership role."
In short, you are my highest priority and I'd like to be more involved with you. I'm really excited about that. Bubbling over, actually... I'm so passionate about it that I should probably call you instead of blogging to you. But I won't, because I've chosen this field/medium of communication. And you don't mind, because I am your leader.
2 comments:
You're so dreamy.
Signed, Mastermind.
hey em!
it was good to see you a couple weekends ago.
hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment