
As I write this, know that I'm quite possibly high... due to second-hand smoke, of course. I just got back from the blind date referred to in my previous post. Skip, Jon, Christina and I saw M Ward up in Salt Lake with the majority of the hippie and/or homeless population. Besides standing two feet from the man puffing on a joint, snorting in BO for nearly 3 hours, and literally being freaked by a 14-year-old, the date was slightly enjoyable. I know you are wondering... yes, my date wore solids, and yes, he chewed gum.
I've started drinking Cod Liver Oil every night, a practice that involves much effort. I pour myself a bowl of cereal, ready a bottled water by taking off the cap and setting it beside the bowl of cereal, and then, with my mouth turned towards the ceiling, gingerly pour what I assume is a tablespoon straight into the back of my throat. I then quickly chug some water and then take a bite of cereal so that I have to neither feel the oily residue NOR taste the lemony-fish flavor.
Dating is like that for me. It's Cod Liver Oil - good for me, but I anticipate that it's gonna taste bad so I bring a friend along to dilute the awkwardness. So a shout out to Christina for washing this one down.
2 comments:
ha ha. oh, dating sucks. i'm sorry. and are you really taking cod liver oil? cause you can get it in capsules, doy.
i found out too late... i'm committed to this now though.
Post a Comment