I totally agree with Liz. Having said that, the reason why I laughed so hard at this picture is because I experience that feeling at least 3x a week. I tend to forget that Liz (and the fact she weighs as much as say.... a watermelon) and Andy who weighs about the same as me are abnormally slim. Not that it matters I suppose. Want to go running at the Smith Fieldhouse? Sigh. I really could do with some exercise. I've not done anything active since.... last time we "ran" at BYU hahaha
I love "runs" with Em. next time you have this issue take a tape measure and make a circle as big as you THINK your thigh, waist, arm is and then measure it for real. you'll be alarmed at how wrong you are.
3 comments:
ha.
but it's true-you really do have perception issues.
I totally agree with Liz. Having said that, the reason why I laughed so hard at this picture is because I experience that feeling at least 3x a week. I tend to forget that Liz (and the fact she weighs as much as say.... a watermelon) and Andy who weighs about the same as me are abnormally slim. Not that it matters I suppose. Want to go running at the Smith Fieldhouse? Sigh. I really could do with some exercise. I've not done anything active since.... last time we "ran" at BYU hahaha
I love "runs" with Em. next time you have this issue take a tape measure and make a circle as big as you THINK your thigh, waist, arm is and then measure it for real. you'll be alarmed at how wrong you are.
Post a Comment