I'm going to meet someone I met online. I never thought this would be possible. It is.
I may get murdered tonight, so I'm just letting you know where I'm at in case the cops ask.
Addendum: I'm back and alive. The conversation was great; we took it to Barnes and Noble after dinner where I bought David Copperfield for $8.49. And now I know that this whole meeting-people-you-met-online thing is quite harmless. Worse comes to worse, you get a free dinner, buy a book you could have borrowed from the library, and make a new friend.
3.03.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yay! i'm excited that you worked it out for this week. can't wait to hear about it...that is if you make it out alive (: just make sure to stay in public places...
I'm glad you had a good experience! Do you think you'll have a second date?
By the way, David Copperfield is my favorite book ever. It's pretty long and very detailed but if you get through it to the end you won't regret it.
Nice! Keep us posted. :)
Humph. We need to talk about this more. :)
It works. Jeff and I are celebrating our 4 year anniversary on the 18th.....
Post a Comment