4.29.2010

Congratulations, Mr. Jackson!

Liz, Steve, Dad, and I watched "The Lovely Bones" last night. Here is a shot from the film.

Yes. That's right. That's a giant rose superimposed onto a frozen lake. It reminded me of the Lisa Frank folders I'd use in gradeschool. Something similiar to this...

I officially declare this the worst movie I have ever seen. It's right up there with "What Dreams May Come." Right up there... somewhere between earth and heaven. Bwahahaha... And so, I officially declare it the best comedy of 2009.

5 comments:

Deborah Athay said...

Hater. What dreams may come is an AWESOME movie. :P

ccornwell said...

i cannot tell you how thrilled i am that you thought both of those movies were lame...i was ticked cause i paid full price for lovely bones. curses.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

HERE, HERE. such a waste of my precious, precious time ;)

rockchelle said...

Agreed. Don't let the movie keep you from reading the book however. Peter Jackson butchered the story. CGI overload!

Rachel said...

I loved Lisa Frank as a kid!