4.12.2010

my moon my man

I believe the only people who read my blog are close enough friends to whom I can safely spill the beans.

Wedding bells will be ringing in August.........

5 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

i am so incredibly happy for the two of you!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I need to call you!

Congratulations! You should see the smile I have on my face right now!

Wendy said...

Congrats!! By the way...I love reading your blog!

Sondra said...

EMILIE! Now is this the guy you visited in Arizona? Because you said not to freak out and I definately still did! Anyway I think you should post your story on your blog too..or tell me next next week because we definately need to get together while I am in Utah!

Christina said...

I'm so happy for you.....How did you guys meet? Where is the wedding going to be?