
At one point Liz brought me much needed sustenance. I had put my plate on the ground to take a picture of a family when the little boy stepped on my brisket, and all I was left with was a plate full of mush. Liz got me a second plate full of delicious red veggies.

Finally, Liz took a picture of half my face as I wore paper glasses that look like half moons. Goodnight Utah stars. Goodnight Utah air.

Hello Arizonians everywhere.
Dad took us sailing today, but there was no wind. It was akin to riding a bike with no wheels. Luckily, I was on the boat with my grandma and cousins as well. We had a peaceful sit on the lake. I even fell asleep and pink-ed up my nose and cheeks in the sun. Good day.
And good night.
1 comment:
Hi! It's me-- the former briana secor. I found your blog via Aubry's (who I used to work with, if you remember) when I saw her post about your wedding to NATE DUNFORD!! I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw that I knew both the bride AND groom! Congratulations! I am so happy for you, and you sound so happy for yourself! It's a wonderful thing :) Anyway, I think I will add your blog to my list so I can keep track of you from now on. SO FUN!
Post a Comment