11.07.2010

i think the title of the last post said it

I am no longer going to use my blog. I'm posting to let you know that you won't need to come back anymore. Thanks for reading while you have! We'll keep in touch by other means. Farewell, amoonroseoveranopenfield.blogspot.

The End

5 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

will we? are you sure? you don't call anymore. you rarely text. it's like you've picked up and run away from us...

Brian and Carly said...

Oh sad. I have really loved reading your posts and the way you write! Not enough time or just bored with it? Will miss you!

Deborah Athay said...

Liar. You've tried to quit it before.. ha.

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

ok, i feel better if your own sister hasn't heard from you either! and by the way, i vote NO on you quitting the blog...because i a) enjoy your posts and b) hardly know anything about you these days other than what you post on your blog!

Kayleen said...

Oh where, oh where has my Emilie gone? Oh where, oh where could she be? Why are you cutting us off like this? I expect a phone call then.