11.04.2010

do you see what i see?


I love this picture because Nate looks like a dork. He was working on a paper for school, so I went and periodically distracted him with my pong skills.

It's been interesting finding out each other's interests or seeing each other in different situations. We gave talks in church on Sunday during which I introduced us... just like every other married couple does who is new to a ward. We are sooo married. Tag-teaming talks. He said afterward that he liked how I rested one foot behind the other as I stood. I now have a new perspective. I hadn't realized that I do that.

As I type this, the picture I'm posting is in code. My eye caught "/Joy6" and I started thinking about how happy I am. Nate and I were talking about it last night... happiness. We are happy. I remember a teacher from my freshman year of college telling us the story of how he waited for and finally met his wife. He had to wait a long time, and by the time he married he had the experience to understand and know how blessed he was to not be alone anymore. I kinda feel that way.

No comments: