Update: I'm not moving to Salt Lake... at least for now. My contract didn't sell. My classes are all in Salt Lake, though, so I drive up two or three times a week. The thought of stepping foot on BYU campus makes me cringe, so the Salt Lake Center was a great alternative to finishing my education. For the first time in a long time, I'm enjoying school.
I think I'm going to blog more. Everyone says that, huh?
1.17.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad that job worked out. What sort of things do you do for him? That's awesome you can work from home too!
Well I need to stop by your apt because I still have Motorcycle Diaries, Aubrey's sandals (from this summer-geesh), and some money for going in on the gift.
Let me know when a good time is.
P.S. I also want your advice on getting my hair cut, and I'm for real this time, I feeling like I need to do something drastic :o)
I for one am glad that you are going to blog more...it's good to know what you are up to!
yay! i miss you...and seeing as the only time i get away is like 11 pm here which means it's even later there-i like to be able to catch up without having to wake people in the middle of the night to find out what's up! ha...hope all is well-sounds like you are havin fun-what kinds of classes you taking? how is the slc center? miss ya!
Post a Comment