7.01.2010

an update gone downhill

It has been far too long since I last posted on my blog, but that's not because I don't have anything to talk about. I'm getting married in two weeks for Pete's sake! AND... I am no longer a resident of Provo, UT. (Insert cheering here) I spent my last few days there packing up my stuff to drive down to Arizona where Nate had been preparing our apartment for my arrival. I can't express how relieved I am to know that I will never again have to worry about psycho roommates, and that I will forever have a roommate that is my best friend. I should mention that he brought me flowers when he came home from work the other day. Sigh.

After spending a few days in Mesa with Nate, I caught a red eye flight to PA and arrived this morning. I am currently regretting the brownie and ice cream I ate second helpings of, and I'm mustering up the will to lift my lazy self out of this comfy chair and wash my face before hitting the hay like Little Boy Blue. Speaking of...

I got to hold Julian for the first time, and he spit up on my arm. It's OK though. We're family.

In a few days, I'll possibly be heading to the Dominican Republic with my good friend Kelly. We've had this trip planned for awhile, but her grandmother isn't doing so well. We might have to postpone it, in which case I'll spend that week with family - spitters and non-spitters alike. We sound like a bunch of camels.

Wow. I'm tired. Let's call this a post and be done.

4 comments:

Holly & Matthew Blanchard said...

GIRL.... I am so excited for you to get married!!! WOOT WOOT!!! :) :) SO AWESOME!!!! :) AZ huh? :) So, are you going to be working after you get married? How did you finalize on AZ for a place to live? :)

I hope all of the plans are going well. :) love ya!!

naomi said...

Mesa. Like MESSA right, not Maysa. Got it. Tempe.

Emilie May said...

nate is in law school at ASU... so he chose arizona before i came into the picture.

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

so good to hear from you. love that you are so happy. can't wait to here about your adventures before the wedding, and of your big day.