
To top off the week, I confirmed that I'm pregnant. We were hoping to start a family soon, and we feel really fortunate that we didn't have to wait. I guess I'm as fertile as my mom and sister. Being 28, I was afraid my eggs had rotted. I joke. But honestly, we waited this long to find each other... so maybe we were due for some immediacy in something. Speaking of immediacy, I could tell weeks before I took the test that I was pregnant. I've been taking long naps and experiencing mild cramping. This next week, the little poppy seed's heart starts beating. Now THAT'S immediate. The reality hasn't quite set in yet, but I have eight months to think about finally pushing it out. Nate is equally excited and already treating me with more concern and care... as if that were possible. I'd post a picture of the baby, but it would probably just look like this - .
10 comments:
Yeah! So exciting:)
Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys! I was actually thinking about you this past weekend (b/c I still need to send you your congrats on getting married in the first place card) and I thought how much I hoped you had a baby soon. You are seriously one of my favorite people and I know you're going to be an amazing mom!
Plus, do you remember about 2 1/2 years ago we went to Arby's and I told you that you would probably have a baby before me and you didn't think so but it looks like I was right afterall!
Okay well anyways....Congrats....and can I get your address?
just as happy to read it this time as to hear it the first time (: although, it WOULD be really nice to talk to you sometime and seeing as you seem to have changed your phone number, the ball's in your court to call me! love you.
SCORE!
I was a little disapointed to not see bikini pics in here after all that talk at dishone about how you were gonna hit that once you were married... lol.
congrats on the baby. :)
Congrats!!! How exciting. I can't stop smiling.
woot, woot!
i need a beach vacation. and bun in my oven. NOT.
Congrats Emilie!!! so happy for you......
Oh my word! So exciting. What a beautiful baby it is sure to be. Can't wait to hear more about how things go for you. Thanks for posting wedding pics. You look amazing!
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment